Home

Welcome to Fantasy Backgrounds by Kayshalady

Here you will find many of my different Fantasy Background packs and designs along with elements and Photoshop tutorials for all your fantasy needs.

This blog is my new one so please bare with me as I add and update from my other blog which is called
Digiart by Kayshalady.

I decided to open this new blog so I could add all designs and tutorials, stock and PNG elements etc so they would all be in one place and the blog much easier to navigate. 


I will also be adding tutorials how I photo manipulate and paint using Photoshop these tutorials will be step by step guides so easy for beginners to follow and learn. Also lots of tips and tricks on how to design your own fantasy backgrounds.

Photomanipulation is my second passion in life my first is my Wiccan life and those who know me from my other blog pendencrystals will know this! If your interested in my Wiccan life then please follow the link to the left where you will find pendencrystals.


You will also see another blog of mine called Digiart by Kayshalady, this particular blog will be replaced with this one over the coming months so to my followers on digiart please follow me here as the other blog will be closing once this blog is up and running and established. I would hate to loose any of you so please do follow me here.
I will of course be sending each and everyone of you a message letting you know the other blog will be closing in the coming weeks and months.


I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions then please feel free to email me anytime, I always answer all emails I receive on all of my blogs so I promise to get back to you. If I can help you in anyway I am just an email away!!


With my best wishes to you all


Kaysha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment